Book your CVG to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to PIT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hinckley Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to PIT
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh (CVG to PIT)
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to PIT for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to PIT in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh is 256 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 68.47%.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh.
- 78,715 seats were available on flights from CVG to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,314 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to PIT that year.
- Flight #6438, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh.
- The shortest flight between CVG and PIT takes about 39 minutes.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 42 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to PIT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Freedom Airlines, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, US Airways, Continental Airlines, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Pittsburgh, PA.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 20,680 passengers from CVG to PIT in 2009.
- There were 58,314 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)