Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to PVD for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Freedom Airlines, Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Providence, RI.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Providence, RI takes about 92 minutes.
- There were 31,886 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Providence in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Providence from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 21,448 passengers from CVG to PVD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to PVD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #6390, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Providence.
- 39,965 seats were available on flights from CVG to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,886 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to PVD that year.
- The shortest flight between CVG and PVD takes about 89 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to PVD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Providence.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Providence.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Providence.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Providence, RI in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Providence in 2009 was 73.1%.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Providence is 722 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ventura Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.