to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair operated flights from CVG to SAV using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6319, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Savannah.
- Comair carried a total of 15,477 passengers from CVG to SAV in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Savannah in 2009 was 80.13%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to SAV for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Savannah.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Savannah from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to SAV in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 25,806 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Savannah in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Savannah.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Savannah, GA takes about 73 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CVG and SAV takes about 72 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Savannah is 515 miles.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Savannah.
- 33,715 seats were available on flights from CVG to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,806 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to SAV that year.
- Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Savannah, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)