Book your CVG to TRI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Tri-Cities airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and TRI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Tri Cities Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to TRI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tri-Cities (TRI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tri-Cities on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to TRI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Tri-Cities (CVG to TRI)
- 48,793 seats were available on flights from CVG to TRI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,740 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to TRI that year.
- Flight #6754, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Tri Cities.
- The shortest flight between CVG and TRI takes about 36 minutes.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Tri Cities, TN takes about 38 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Tri Cities from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to TRI in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Tri Cities in 2009 was 55.64%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Tri Cities, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 28,740 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Tri Cities in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to TRI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Tri Cities.
- Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Tri Cities, TN.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Tri Cities.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to TRI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Tri Cities is 216 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Tri Cities.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 12,744 passengers from CVG to TRI in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)