Book your CVG to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Washington, DC (CVG to DCA)
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to DCA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between CVG and DCA takes about 60 minutes.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Washington, DC takes about 62 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Washington from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Washington.
- 116,101 seats were available on flights from CVG to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,574 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to DCA that year.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to DCA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #5630, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 104 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Washington.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Shuttle America, Freedom Airlines, UNITED, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Washington, DC.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Washington.
- There were 86,574 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Washington in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 75,340 passengers from CVG to DCA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Washington, DC in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to DCA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Washington.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Washington is 411 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Washington in 2009 was 75.15%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)