Book your CKB to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Clarksburg to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CKB and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from North Central West Virginia to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CKB to CVG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Clarksburg to Cincinnati (CKB to CVG)
- Comair carried a total of 42 passengers from CKB to CVG in 2009.
- 390 seats were available on flights from CKB to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from CKB to CVG that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Clarksburg to Cincinnati.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Clarksburg and Cincinnati from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Clarksburg to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Clarksburg, WV to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Clarksburg to Cincinnati in 2009 was 60%.
- Comair operated flights from CKB to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Clarksburg, WV to Cincinnati, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing CKB to CVG in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CKB to CVG for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)