Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CKB to BDL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 26 passengers from CKB to BDL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Clarksburg to Hartford in 2009 was 52%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CKB to BDL in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Clarksburg, WV to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Clarksburg to Hartford in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Clarksburg to Hartford.
- Comair operated flights from CKB to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from CKB to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from CKB to BDL that year.
- Comair offers flights from Clarksburg, WV to Hartford, CT.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Clarksburg and Hartford from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)