Book your CKB to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Clarksburg to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CKB and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from North Central West Virginia to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CKB to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CKB to SDF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Clarksburg to Louisville (CKB to SDF)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Clarksburg, WV to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Clarksburg to Louisville in 2009 was 74.4%.
- There were 250 passengers that flew from Clarksburg to Louisville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Clarksburg and Louisville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 324 seats were available on flights from CKB to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 250 passengers flew on all flights from CKB to SDF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CKB to SDF for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Clarksburg and Louisville.
- Air Greenland, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Clarksburg, WV to Louisville, KY.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 142 passengers from CKB to SDF in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from CKB to SDF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CKB to SDF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)