Book your CKB to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Clarksburg to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CKB and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from North Central West Virginia to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CKB to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CKB to MKE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Clarksburg to Milwaukee (CKB to MKE)
- The newest aircraft servicing CKB to MKE in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 226 seats were available on flights from CKB to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from CKB to MKE that year.
- Comair, Air Uganda offer flights from Clarksburg, WV to Milwaukee, WI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Clarksburg, WV to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Clarksburg to Milwaukee in 2009 was 64.42%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Clarksburg and Milwaukee from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 69 passengers from CKB to MKE in 2009.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Clarksburg to Milwaukee in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Clarksburg and Milwaukee.
- Air Uganda operated flights from CKB to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CKB to MKE for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)