Book your CKB to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Clarksburg to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CKB and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from North Central West Virginia to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CKB to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CKB to SYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Clarksburg to Syracuse (CKB to SYR)
- There were 198 passengers that flew from Clarksburg to Syracuse in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Clarksburg and Syracuse from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 133 passengers from CKB to SYR in 2009.
- 260 seats were available on flights from CKB to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 198 passengers flew on all flights from CKB to SYR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Clarksburg to Syracuse in 2009 was 71.04%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Clarksburg, WV to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Delta Airlines, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Clarksburg, WV to Syracuse, NY.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Clarksburg and Syracuse.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CKB to SYR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CKB to SYR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Comair operated flights from CKB to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)