Book your CKB to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Clarksburg to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CKB and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from North Central West Virginia to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CKB to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CKB to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from North Central West Virginia to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CKB to IAD
|United Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Clarksburg to Washington, DC (CKB to IAD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Clarksburg and Washington from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Colgan Air operated flights from CKB to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 11,654 seats were available on flights from CKB to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,184 passengers flew on all flights from CKB to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Clarksburg, WV to Washington, DC in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Clarksburg to Washington in 2009 was 64.39%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CKB to IAD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 7,184 passengers that flew from Clarksburg to Washington in 2009.
- Colgan Air, USA 3000 offer flights from Clarksburg, WV to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CKB to IAD for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Clarksburg and Washington.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 6,862 passengers from CKB to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)