Book your CLE to CAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Akron airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and CAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Akron Canton with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to CAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to CAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Akron (CLE to CAK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Akron from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to CAK in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to Akron.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 114 passengers from CLE to CAK in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from CLE to CAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 114 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to CAK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Akron, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Cleveland, OH to Akron, OH.
- There were 114 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Akron in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Akron in 2009 was 94%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from CLE to CAK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to CAK for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)