Book your CLE to ATW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Appleton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and ATW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Outagamie County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to ATW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to ATW Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car in Montauk? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Emeryville you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Appleton (CLE to ATW)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 158 passengers from CLE to ATW in 2009.
- There were 158 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Appleton in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Appleton in 2009 was 73.15%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to Appleton.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Appleton, WI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to ATW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Cleveland, OH to Appleton, WI.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CLE to ATW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to ATW in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- 266 seats were available on flights from CLE to ATW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 158 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to ATW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Appleton from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)