Book your BKL to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BKL and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Burke Lakefront to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BKL to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (BKL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BKL to CVG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Cincinnati (BKL to CVG)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to Cincinnati.
- There were 157 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Cleveland, OH to Cincinnati, OH.
- 343 seats were available on flights from BKL to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157 passengers flew on all flights from BKL to CVG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BKL to CVG for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from BKL to CVG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BKL to CVG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BKL to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Cincinnati in 2009 was 44.82%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)