Book your CLE to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to DAL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Dallas (CLE to DAL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Dallas in 2009 was 93.44%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Dallas, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from CLE to DAL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Dallas from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 104 seats were available on flights from CLE to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to DAL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CLE to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Dallas, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to DAL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 97 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Dallas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)