Book your CLE to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Dallas (CLE to DFW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to DFW for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 49 seats.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Cleveland to Dallas.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Cleveland to Dallas.
- There were 126,733 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Dallas in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Dallas from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The shortest flight between CLE and DFW takes about 143 minutes.
- Flight #2876, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Cleveland to Dallas.
- American Eagle carried a total of 80,548 passengers from CLE to DFW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to DFW in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Dallas, TX.
- American Eagle operated flights from CLE to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Dallas in 2009 was 84.6%.
- 147,580 seats were available on flights from CLE to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126,733 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to DFW that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Cleveland and Dallas is 1021 miles.
- The average flight time from Cleveland, OH to Dallas, TX takes about 149 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.