Book your CLE to ERI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Erie airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and ERI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Erie Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Erie (ERI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Erie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to ERI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Erie Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to ERI
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Erie (CLE to ERI)
- Commutair offers flights from Cleveland, OH to Erie, PA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to Erie.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to ERI in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Erie, PA in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier which started flying in 2002.
- 44,215 seats were available on flights from CLE to ERI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,553 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to ERI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Erie from Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair operated flights from CLE to ERI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Erie in 2009 was 71.02%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to ERI for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair carried a total of 31,553 passengers from CLE to ERI in 2009.
- There were 31,553 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Erie in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)