Book your CLE to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to GRB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to GRB Route Map
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Galveston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to GRB
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Green Bay (CLE to GRB)
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to GRB in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Green Bay from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 137 passengers from CLE to GRB in 2009.
- There were 137 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Green Bay in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to Green Bay.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Green Bay in 2009 was 61.16%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to GRB for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 490 seats were available on flights from CLE to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to GRB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CLE to GRB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Cleveland, OH to Green Bay, WI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)