Book your CLE to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to GSP
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Greenville (CLE to GSP)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 10,743 passengers from CLE to GSP in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Cleveland to Greenville.
- The shortest flight between CLE and GSP takes about 66 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cleveland and Greenville is 450 miles.
- 22,336 seats were available on flights from CLE to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,842 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to GSP that year.
- The average flight time from Cleveland, OH to Greenville, SC takes about 66 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to GSP for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to GSP in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Greenville in 2009 was 51.8%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Greenville from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- Flight #2209, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Cleveland to Greenville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Greenville, SC.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Cleveland to Greenville.
- There were 10,842 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Greenville in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CLE to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)