Book your CLE to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to MDT Route Map
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Harrisburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to MDT
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Harrisburg (CLE to MDT)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Harrisburg.
- Commutair, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Harrisburg, PA.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CLE to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 24,020 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to MDT for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to MDT in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- Commutair carried a total of 23,975 passengers from CLE to MDT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Harrisburg in 2009 was 76.09%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 32,240 seats were available on flights from CLE to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,020 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to MDT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Harrisburg from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Riverside Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.