Book your CLE to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to BDL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harpers Ferry Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to BDL
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Hartford (CLE to BDL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Hartford from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to BDL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 53,457 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Hartford in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 34,458 passengers from CLE to BDL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Hartford.
- The shortest flight between CLE and BDL takes about 68 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Cleveland to Hartford.
- 64,730 seats were available on flights from CLE to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,457 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to BDL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Cleveland to Hartford.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Hartford in 2009 was 81.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Cleveland, OH to Hartford, CT takes about 70 minutes.
- Flight #2911, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Cleveland to Hartford.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CLE to BDL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Hartford, CT.
- The shortest flight distance between Cleveland and Hartford is 475 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to BDL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)