Book your CLE to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to LAN Route Map
Looking for Car Rental New York? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Lansing (CLE to LAN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Lansing, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CLE to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Lansing from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to LAN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)