Book your BKL to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BKL and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Burke Lakefront to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BKL to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (BKL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BKL to MIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Miami (BKL to MIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Cleveland, OH to Miami, FL.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 38 passengers from BKL to MIA in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BKL to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 68 seats were available on flights from BKL to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38 passengers flew on all flights from BKL to MIA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to Miami.
- The newest aircraft servicing BKL to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Miami in 2009 was 55.88%.
- There were 38 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BKL to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Charlotte FL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.