Book your CLE to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to MSP
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Minneapolis (CLE to MSP)
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Cleveland, OH to Minneapolis, MN takes about 105 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Minneapolis, MN.
- 99,729 seats were available on flights from CLE to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73,189 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to MSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Cleveland and Minneapolis is 622 miles.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to MSP for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between CLE and MSP takes about 98 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 25,179 passengers from CLE to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from CLE to MSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Cleveland to Minneapolis.
- There were 73,189 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Cleveland to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Minneapolis in 2009 was 71.77%.
- Flight #4037, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 76 minutes average delay between flights from Cleveland to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.