Book your CLE to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to SAT Route Map
Looking for Hertz Orlando Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagara Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to San Antonio (CLE to SAT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and San Antonio from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 54 seats were available on flights from CLE to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to SAT that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 42 passengers from CLE to SAT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Cleveland to San Antonio in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Cleveland, OH to San Antonio, TX.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to San Antonio.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from CLE to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to San Antonio in 2009 was 77.78%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)