Book your BKL to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BKL and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Burke Lakefront to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BKL to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (BKL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BKL to SEA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Seattle (BKL to SEA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Seattle in 2009 was 40.13%.
- 314 seats were available on flights from BKL to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63 passengers flew on all flights from BKL to SEA that year.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Cleveland, OH to Seattle, WA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BKL to SEA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BKL to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 63 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Seattle in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 63 passengers from BKL to SEA in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from BKL to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)