Book your CLE to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to SBN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to South Bend Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to SBN
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to South Bend (CLE to SBN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to South Bend, IN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cleveland to South Bend.
- Commutair operated flights from CLE to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Commutair offers flights from Cleveland, OH to South Bend, IN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and South Bend from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to South Bend in 2009 was 58.42%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to SBN for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair carried a total of 24,819 passengers from CLE to SBN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to SBN in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- 42,552 seats were available on flights from CLE to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,819 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to SBN that year.
- There were 24,819 passengers that flew from Cleveland to South Bend in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Dublin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Reno today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.