Book your CLE to PIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to St. Petersburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and PIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to PIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to PIE Route Map
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to St. Petersburg (CLE to PIE)
- There were 4,179 passengers that flew from Cleveland to St. Petersburg in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and St. Petersburg from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to St. Petersburg, FL.
- 8,205 seats were available on flights from CLE to PIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,179 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to PIE that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cleveland and St. Petersburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to PIE for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 119 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to St. Petersburg, FL in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CLE to PIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 4,010 passengers from CLE to PIE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to PIE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to St. Petersburg in 2009 was 47.35%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)