Book your CLE to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to SYR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Syracuse (CLE to SYR)
- Commutair operated flights from CLE to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 32,639 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Syracuse in 2009.
- Commutair carried a total of 20,605 passengers from CLE to SYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to SYR for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Syracuse, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 41,421 seats were available on flights from CLE to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,639 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to SYR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to SYR in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- Flight #2852, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Cleveland to Syracuse.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Syracuse.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Cleveland to Syracuse.
- The shortest flight between CLE and SYR takes about 48 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Syracuse from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Cleveland and Syracuse is 317 miles.
- The average flight time from Cleveland, OH to Syracuse, NY takes about 48 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Syracuse in 2009 was 77.98%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Cleveland to Syracuse.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.