Book your CLE to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hopkins Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CLE to DCA
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Washington, DC (CLE to DCA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cleveland and Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Washington, DC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to DCA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Cleveland, OH to Washington, DC.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CLE to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 88,318 seats were available on flights from CLE to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,899 passengers flew on all flights from CLE to DCA that year.
- There were 49,899 passengers that flew from Cleveland to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to DCA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cleveland to Washington in 2009 was 56.46%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Cleveland to Washington.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 27,877 passengers from CLE to DCA in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Cleveland to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Washington from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Cleveland, OH to Washington, DC takes about 53 minutes.
- Flight #2213, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 53 minutes average delay between flights from Cleveland to Washington.
- The shortest flight between CLE and DCA takes about 53 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cleveland and Washington is 310 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.