Book your CLE to INT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cleveland to Winston-Salem airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLE and INT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hopkins Intl. to Smith Reynolds with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLE to INT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Winston-Salem (INT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Winston-Salem on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLE to INT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Des Moines? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nicaragua Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cleveland to Winston-Salem (CLE to INT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cleveland, OH to Winston Salem, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLE to INT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CLE to INT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cleveland and Winston Salem from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLE to INT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)