Book your CDB to SDP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cold Bay to Sand Point airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDB and SDP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cold Bay AK to Sand Point AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDB to SDP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cold Bay (CDB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cold Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sand Point (SDP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sand Point on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDB to SDP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cold Bay to Sand Point (CDB to SDP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cold Bay to Sand Point in 2009 was 54.26%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDB to SDP for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cold Bay to Sand Point.
- PenAir carried a total of 4,097 passengers from CDB to SDP in 2009.
- PenAir offers flights from Cold Bay, AK to Sand Point, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cold Bay, AK to Sand Point, AK in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- There were 4,097 passengers that flew from Cold Bay to Sand Point in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cold Bay and Sand Point from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
- PenAir operated flights from CDB to SDP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 7,770 seats were available on flights from CDB to SDP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,097 passengers flew on all flights from CDB to SDP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDB to SDP in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)