Book your CDB to DUT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cold Bay to Unalaska airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDB and DUT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cold Bay AK to Unalaska AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDB to DUT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cold Bay (CDB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cold Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDB to DUT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cold Bay to Unalaska (CDB to DUT)
- PenAir carried a total of 6,770 passengers from CDB to DUT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDB to DUT in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
- PenAir, Frontier Flying Service, ERA Aviation offer flights from Cold Bay, AK to Unalaska, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cold Bay to Unalaska in 2009 was 67.64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cold Bay and Unalaska from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- There were 6,825 passengers that flew from Cold Bay to Unalaska in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDB to DUT for PenAir is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 8,562 seats were available on flights from CDB to DUT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,825 passengers flew on all flights from CDB to DUT that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cold Bay and Unalaska.
- PenAir operated flights from CDB to DUT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cold Bay, AK to Unalaska, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)