Book your CLL to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute College Station to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLL and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Easterwood to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLL to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from College Station (CLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from College Station on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLL to YIP Route Map
Looking for Jackson Hole Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Grand Cayman and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Old Orchard Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from College Station to Detroit (CLL to YIP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from College Station, TX to Detroit, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between College Station and Detroit from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLL to YIP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLL to YIP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CLL to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)