to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from College Station to Houston in 2009 was 67.31%.
- 114 seats were available on flights from CLL to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from CLL to HOU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLL to HOU for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 58 passengers from CLL to HOU in 2009.
- Executive Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from College Station, TX to Houston, TX.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from College Station to Houston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from College Station, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between College Station and Houston.
- American Eagle operated flights from CLL to HOU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLL to HOU in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between College Station and Houston from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.