Book your CLL to MHK flights with Expedia and find last-minute College Station to Manhattan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CLL and MHK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Easterwood to Manhattan Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CLL to MHK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from College Station (CLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from College Station on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manhattan (MHK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manhattan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CLL to MHK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from College Station to Manhattan (CLL to MHK)
- There were 238 passengers that flew from College Station to Manhattan in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between College Station and Manhattan.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from College Station, TX to Manhattan, KS.
- 273 seats were available on flights from CLL to MHK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238 passengers flew on all flights from CLL to MHK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CLL to MHK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between College Station and Manhattan from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CLL to MHK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from College Station, TX to Manhattan, KS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CLL to MHK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from College Station to Manhattan in 2009 was 85.66%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 158 passengers from CLL to MHK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)