Book your COS to BOI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Colorado Springs to Boise airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between COS and BOI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Colorado Springs CO to Boise ID with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
COS to BOI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
COS to BOI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Prague and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ormond Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Kissimmee today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Colorado Springs to Boise (COS to BOI)
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from COS to BOI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing COS to BOI in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Colorado Springs and Boise from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Colorado Springs, CO to Boise, ID in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COS to BOI for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)