Book your COS to YYC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Colorado Springs to Calgary airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between COS and YYC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Colorado Springs CO to Calgary Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
COS to YYC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
COS to YYC Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Washington? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fort Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Colorado Springs to Calgary (COS to YYC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Colorado Springs, CO to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Colorado Springs and Calgary.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Colorado Springs and Calgary from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- WestJet carried a total of 166 passengers from COS to YYC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing COS to YYC in 2009 was WestJet's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Colorado Springs to Calgary in 2009 was 76%.
- WestJet, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Colorado Springs, CO to Calgary, Canada.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from COS to YYC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 282 seats were available on flights from COS to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 192 passengers flew on all flights from COS to YYC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COS to YYC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 192 passengers that flew from Colorado Springs to Calgary in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)