Book your COS to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Colorado Springs to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between COS and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Colorado Springs CO to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
COS to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
COS to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Colorado Springs CO to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from COS to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Colorado Springs to Denver (COS to DEN)
- 378,620 seats were available on flights from COS to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285,465 passengers flew on all flights from COS to DEN that year.
- The average flight time from Colorado Springs, CO to Denver, CO takes about 20 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 14 airline companies operating between Colorado Springs and Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Colorado Springs, CO to Denver, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6691, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 67 minutes average delay between flights from Colorado Springs to Denver.
- Skywest Air, Lynx Aviation, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, UNITED, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, Shuttle America, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Colorado Springs, CO to Denver, CO.
- The shortest flight between COS and DEN takes about 19 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Colorado Springs and Denver from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- There were 285,465 passengers that flew from Colorado Springs to Denver in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 139,742 passengers from COS to DEN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COS to DEN for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Colorado Springs to Denver in 2009 was 78.79%.
- The newest aircraft servicing COS to DEN in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Colorado Springs to Denver.
- The shortest flight distance between Colorado Springs and Denver is 72 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Colorado Springs to Denver.
- UNITED operated flights from COS to DEN using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)