Book your COS to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Colorado Springs to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between COS and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Colorado Springs CO to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
COS to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
COS to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Colorado Springs CO to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from COS to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Colorado Springs to Minneapolis (COS to MSP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Colorado Springs, CO to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Colorado Springs and Minneapolis.
- 494 seats were available on flights from COS to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 369 passengers flew on all flights from COS to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Colorado Springs, CO to Minneapolis, MN.
- There were 369 passengers that flew from Colorado Springs to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Colorado Springs to Minneapolis in 2009 was 74.81%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 305 passengers from COS to MSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COS to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from COS to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing COS to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Colorado Springs and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.