to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED, Frontier offer flights from Colorado Springs, CO to San Diego, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Colorado Springs to San Diego in 2009 was 94.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Colorado Springs, CO to San Diego, CA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Colorado Springs and San Diego from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing COS to SAN in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 258 passengers that flew from Colorado Springs to San Diego in 2009.
- Frontier operated flights from COS to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 274 seats were available on flights from COS to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 258 passengers flew on all flights from COS to SAN that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Colorado Springs and San Diego.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COS to SAN for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 136 passengers from COS to SAN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Things to Do in Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterrey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.