Book your COS to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Colorado Springs to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between COS and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Colorado Springs CO to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
COS to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
COS to SHV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Hershey Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Colorado Springs to Shreveport (COS to SHV)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Colorado Springs and Shreveport from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from COS to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Colorado Springs, CO to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing COS to SHV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COS to SHV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)