Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines carried a total of 165 passengers from COS to SPS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COS to SPS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from Colorado Springs, CO to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Colorado Springs and Wichita Falls from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 165 passengers that flew from Colorado Springs to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from COS to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Colorado Springs, CO to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Colorado Springs to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 58.93%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Colorado Springs to Wichita Falls.
- The newest aircraft servicing COS to SPS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- 280 seats were available on flights from COS to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165 passengers flew on all flights from COS to SPS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)