Book your CAE to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Columbia Metropolitan to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CAE to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Atlanta (CAE to ATL)
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Columbia, SC to Atlanta, GA takes about 46 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Columbia to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between CAE and ATL takes about 41 minutes.
- Flight #1958, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 109 minutes average delay between flights from Columbia to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Columbia and Atlanta.
- 205,308 seats were available on flights from CAE to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 151,838 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 151,838 passengers that flew from Columbia to Atlanta in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Columbia to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CAE to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Atlanta in 2009 was 70.56%.
- The shortest flight distance between Columbia and Atlanta is 191 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 125,683 passengers from CAE to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)