Book your CAE to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Baton Rouge (CAE to BTR)
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Columbia to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from CAE to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Columbia, SC to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 74%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 37 passengers from CAE to BTR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to BTR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 170 seats were available on flights from CAE to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to BTR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Baton Rouge from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Columbia to Baton Rouge.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cambria you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages in Carmel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.