Book your CAE to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to CVG Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Cincinnati (CAE to CVG)
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Columbia to Cincinnati.
- Comair operated flights from CAE to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 37,670 seats were available on flights from CAE to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,367 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to CVG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Cincinnati in 2009 was 62.08%.
- The shortest flight distance between Columbia and Cincinnati is 404 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Cincinnati from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Columbia and Cincinnati.
- There were 25,367 passengers that flew from Columbia to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Freedom Airlines, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Columbia, SC to Cincinnati, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Flight #6776, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Columbia to Cincinnati.
- The shortest flight between CAE and CVG takes about 66 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to CVG for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average flight time from Columbia, SC to Cincinnati, OH takes about 67 minutes.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Columbia to Cincinnati.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 14,333 passengers from CAE to CVG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)