Book your CAE to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to FLL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahrain Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Fort Lauderdale (CAE to FLL)
- Air Greenland operated flights from CAE to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to FLL for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- There were 5,024 passengers that flew from Columbia to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, USA 3000, Air Greenland offer flights from Columbia, SC to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Columbia and Fort Lauderdale.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to FLL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Fort Lauderdale from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 2,324 passengers from CAE to FLL in 2009.
- 4,401 seats were available on flights from CAE to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,631 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to FLL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 69.26%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)