Book your CAE to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to GNV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets out of Fargo ND and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wichita Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grenada Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Gainesville (CAE to GNV)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Gainesville.
- There were 183 passengers that flew from Columbia to Gainesville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Gainesville from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to GNV in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 198 seats were available on flights from CAE to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 183 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to GNV that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from CAE to GNV in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from CAE to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to GNV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Gainesville, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Gainesville in 2009 was 85%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)