Book your CAE to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to GSO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Greensboro (CAE to GSO)
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to GSO in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle operated flights from CAE to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Columbia, SC to Greensboro, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Greensboro.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Greensboro in 2009 was 56%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Greensboro from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 33 passengers from CAE to GSO in 2009.
- There were 56 passengers that flew from Columbia to Greensboro in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from CAE to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to GSO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to GSO for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)