to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Greenville in 2009 was 49.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to GSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Greenville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 54 passengers from CAE to GSP in 2009.
- There were 271 passengers that flew from Columbia to Greenville in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CAE to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Greenville, SC.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Columbia and Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to GSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 176 seats were available on flights from CAE to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to GSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)