Book your CAE to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Greenville (CAE to GSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Greenville in 2009 was 49.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to GSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Greenville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 54 passengers from CAE to GSP in 2009.
- There were 271 passengers that flew from Columbia to Greenville in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CAE to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Greenville, SC.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Columbia and Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to GSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 176 seats were available on flights from CAE to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to GSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)